How to Enrol
MLS prefers students to book courses via an MLS agent in their home country and will be pleased to provide details on request. In all cases students should submit an enrolment form in the first instance, either using an original form available from MLS or an MLS agent, or online: click here.
The enrolment steps students need to take with MLS are as follows:
Applicant to complete MLS enrolment form and sign to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions of enrolment. If submitting an online enrolment form, the box must be ticked to indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions of enrolment.
Alternatively the Enrolment form can be sent by email: email@example.com, fax: +44 (0)1202 293846. This will cover the following enrolment requirements:
Specific confirmation of course start and finish dates
Confirmation of type of visa required
Confirmation of the applicant’s current home address
3. A scanned, colour copy of the applicant’s full current passport should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org when an enrolment form is submitted. This will cover the following enrolment requirements:
Scanned picture of the applicant
Evidence confirming applicant’s date of birth
Evidence confirming applicant’s gender
Evidence confirming applicant’s nationality
4. On receipt of an enrolment form MLS will contact the applicant to advise next steps.
5. MLS is an adult college but can consider bookings from 16/17 year olds. In the event that a student is below the age of 18, a full junior enrolment procedure will need to be followed in addition to the main procedures.
6. For all academic programmes, the appropriate supporting academic documentation must be provided showing suitability for the course/s applied for in line with the MLS admissions policy and current UKBA requirements.
7. Once an enrolment has been accepted, MLS will issue invoices along with an initial acceptance letter if required.
8. Fee payment will then be required to confirm a booking. A minimum deposit of £500.00 is required for all courses. Students who require visa letters will be required to pay additional deposit charges as confirmed by MLS from time to time. For Tier 4 students, full payment is required.
9. MLS will then issue a confirmation letter, including accommodation details if requested. Where a visa application is required, MLS will issue a letter suitable for visa application purposes. For Tier 4 students, this will be a CAS statement.
10. Students will also receive a Welcome Letter and Student Handbook which will help prepare students for their stay in the UK.
11. Finally, students need to confirm proposed arrival dates to MLS with flight/travel details for airport transfer requirements or host family accommodation. MLS must be informed of the result of any visa application. In the event of visa refusal, a copy of the rejection letter from the British Embassy should be sent to MLS.