How to Enrol
MLS prefers students to book courses via an MLS Educational Tour Operator (ETO) in their home country and will be pleased to provide details on request. In all cases students should submit an enrolment form, either using our Enrolment Form or our online enrolment form.
The steps students need to take to enrol with MLS are as follows:
Complete the MLS enrolment form and sign to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions of enrolment (or tick the box on the online enrolment firm to confirm acceptance).
Send the completed Enrolment form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +44 (0)1202 293846. This will cover the following enrolment requirements:
Specific confirmation of course start and finish dates
Confirmation of type of visa required
Confirmation of the student’s current home address
3. Email a scanned, colour copy of the student's full current passport to: email@example.com. This will cover the following enrolment requirements:
Scanned picture of the student
Evidence confirming the student's date of birth
Evidence confirming the student's gender
Evidence confirming the student's nationality
4. On receipt of an enrolment form MLS will contact the student to advise the next steps.
5. MLS is an adult college but can consider bookings from 16/17 year olds. In the event that a student is below the age of 18, a full junior enrolment procedure will need to be followed in addition to the main procedures.
6. For all academic programmes, the appropriate supporting academic documentation must be provided showing suitability for the course/s applied for in line with the MLS admissions policy and current UKVI requirements.
7. Once an enrolment has been accepted, MLS will issue invoices along with an initial acceptance letter.
8. Fee payment will then be required to confirm a booking. A minimum deposit of £500.00 is required for all courses. Students who require visa letters will be required to pay additional deposit charges as confirmed by MLS from time to time. For Tier 4 students, full payment is required.
9. MLS will then issue a confirmation letter, including accommodation details if requested. Where a visa application is required, MLS will issue a letter suitable for visa application purposes. For Tier 4 students, this will be a CAS statement.
10. Students will also receive a Welcome Letter which will help prepare students for their stay in the UK.
11. Finally, students need to confirm proposed arrival dates to MLS with flight/travel details for airport transfer requirements or homestay accommodation. MLS must be informed of the result of any visa application. In the event of visa refusal, a copy of the rejection letter from the British Embassy must be sent to MLS.